altina schinasi in a sentence
- In 1973, Altina Schinasi relocated to Washington D . C . where she would live for seventeen years.
- His daughter Altina Schinasi ( 1907 1999 ) was an American sculptor, filmmaker, entrepreneur, window dresser, designer, and inventor, best known for designing the Harlequin eyeglass frame.
- Sotheby's auctions include six lots of Ruhlmann furniture that Altina Schinasi Miranda purchased on her Paris honeymoon in 1928, including an amaranth and sharkskin-covered dressing table, a burled elm desk and an amaranth chest.
- Altina Schinasi Miranda, who is credited with designing the flared-frame Harlequin eyeglasses, which first came into vogue in the late 1930s and which have made kitschy comebacks from time to time, died on Thursday at her home in Santa Fe, N . M . She was 92.
- It's difficult to find altina schinasi in a sentence.