alternatively spliced mrna in a sentence
- This can reveal the presence of particular alternatively spliced mRNAs.
- Two alternatively spliced mRNA isoforms correspond to the inclusion / exclusion of the C-terminal and the reductase domains.
- This continuity is seen throughout the 5 UTR in all alternatively spliced mRNAs, with the exception in splice variant 4.
- The production of alternatively spliced mRNAs is regulated by a system of trans-acting proteins that bind to cis-acting sites on the primary transcript itself.
- Consequently, the proteins translated from alternatively spliced mRNAs will contain differences in their amino acid sequence and, often, in their biological functions ( see Figure ).
- It's difficult to find alternatively spliced mrna in a sentence.
- The thymopoetin ( TMPO ) gene encodes three alternatively spliced mRNAs encoding proteins of 75 kDa ( alpha ), 51 kDa ( beta ) and 39 kDa ( gamma ) which are ubiquitously expressed in all cells.
- ICAD is encoded by alternatively spliced mRNAs which generate long ( ICAD-L ) and short ( ICAD-S ) forms of ICAD . Therefore, ICAD has a double function; it acts as a CAD inhibitor and also as a chaperone for CAD synthesis assisting the correct assembly of the protein.