alluvial flat in a sentence
- This landform is characterised by rugged strike ridges separated by alluvial flats.
- The country is mostly alluvial flats that support a variety of grasses.
- Alluvial flats and peat bogs occupy much of the centre of Somerset.
- Darby River is the second major river, with extensive alluvial flats and meanders.
- It grows better in acidic soils and alluvial flats near rivers.
- It's difficult to find alluvial flat in a sentence.
- It grows on alluvial flats, hillslopes and ridges.
- The alluvial flats and black soil plains support rich stands of buffel which make good grazing feed.
- Vegetable growing is still a major industry on the rich alluvial flats of the Mitchell river around Lindenow.
- The river has developed extensive flood plains with sweeping graceful meanders and low alluvial flats and meander terraces.
- There are four main habitats contained with the park : riverine, alluvial flats, rocky hills, and clay plains.
- The common pine forms forests on sandbanks of ancient alluvial flats, sand terraces of river valleys, stagnant peaty soil.
- Lokori also includes alluvial flats characterized by large wadis, rivers, and flood zones anywhere from meters to kilometers in length.
- The property, mostly comprising rich alluvial flats, was divided into 7 paddocks and was devoted to fattening bullocks, dairying and horse-breeding.
- The alluvial flats along Branch and Cedar Creeks were taken up for corn and vegetable growing, bananas, pineapples, dairying and piggeries.
- Blackwood was created to protect Brigalow Belt plant communities and includes landscapes of rugged hills and gorges, stony ridges and alluvial flats.
More: 1 2
- alluvial district in a sentence
- alluvial fan in a sentence
- alluvial fan deposit in a sentence
- alluvial fans in a sentence
- alluvial fill in a sentence
- alluvial flood plain in a sentence
- alluvial formation in a sentence
- alluvial gold in a sentence
- alluvial gravel in a sentence
- alluvial groundwater in a sentence