alloy addition in a sentence
- Other trimming alloy additions might be added at the end of the step.
- The ferritic structure and alloy additions, such as nitrogen provide yield strengths that are twice that of 300 series stainless steels.
- During tapping some alloy additions are introduced into the metal stream, and more lime is added on top of the ladle to begin building a new slag layer.
- Implementing of it made it possible to increase the productivity of smelting furnaces, reduce haze of alloy additions and deoxidants, reduce the cost of steel and improve the quality of the material.
- Some of the operations performed in ladles include de-oxidation ( or " killing " ), vacuum degassing, alloy addition, inclusion removal, inclusion chemistry modification, de-sulphurisation and homogenisation.
- It's difficult to find alloy addition in a sentence.
- In some cases, porosity is controlled by alloy additions which react with dissolved and entrapped gas to form a solid phase e . g . titanium added to copper billets to form titanium nitride with dissolved and entrapped nitrogen gas.