aliu deji in a sentence
- Twin brothers Davidson and Osmond Ezinwa were joined by Paul Egonye and Aliu Deji in the 38.72 performance.
- With Nigeria's former world junior champion Aliu Deji also in the frame, a sub-10 second time was expected on a fast track.
- Osmond Ezinwa beat fellow Nigerian Aliu Deji in the men's 100 meters, in an impressive 9.94 aided by wind blowing at 5.2 meters per second.
- Two Olympic medalists are entered in the 200 : Coby Miller, a member of the U . S . silver medalist 400 relay team, and Aliu Deji, part of Nigeria's bronze medal squad in the 400.
- In the evening and with a slight tailwind, 19-year-old Lewis-Francis had 10.13, followed by former junior world champion Aliu Deji of Nigeria ( 10.16 ), then Chambers ( 10.17 ).
- It's difficult to find aliu deji in a sentence.
- 100-Meter Dash-1, Leroy Burrell, United States, 10.10.2, Davidson Ezinwa, Nigeria, 10.18.3, Aliu Deji, Nigeria, 10.20.4, Carlos Berlanga, Spain, 10.39.5, Manuel Borrega, Spain, 10.49.6, Pedro Pablo Nolet, Spain, 10.51.