akassa in a sentence
- Sargent was listed as the Agent General of the Royal Niger Company 1889 in Akassa.
- Taxes imposed by the company on local peoples caused the settlement at Akassa to be attacked in 1895.
- Upon emerging from its parent river, Niger, the Nun River flows for almost south to the Gulf of Guinea at Akassa.
- More recently, the Akassa Development Foundation was formed in conjunction with Pro-Natura International, Statoil and BP to build local capacity.
- Koko assured the British that his part in the rising had been exaggerated, and returned several cannon and a machine-gun looted from Akassa.
- It's difficult to find akassa in a sentence.
- The proximity of Akassa to the Atlantic has made it a traditional trading site in Nigeria and during British colonial years it was the site of an outpost of the Royal Niger Company.
- Other important cities besides Yenagoa include Akassa, Lobia, Amassoma ( the home of the Niger Delta University ), Ekeremor, Aliebiri, Peretoru, Twon-Brass, Kaiama, Nembe, Odi, Ogbia, Okpoama Brass, Oporoma, Otuan, Sagbama, Olugbobiri, Peremabiri, and Swali.