airsoft replica in a sentence
- Tokyo Marui's airsoft replicas were made primarily from J ) depending on the model.
- The company also produces airsoft replicas.
- For transporting, the airsoft replica must be unloaded and secured from public view ( transportation bag ).
- All guns used in the film were Airsoft replicas, to avoid the costs associated with having to deal with firearms.
- Airsoft replicas of real scopes are commonly made available for sale at a much lower price ( sometimes thousands of dollars less ).
- It's difficult to find airsoft replica in a sentence.
- Some events have occurred that are perceived as endangering the continuity of the hobby, such as some robberies in which airsoft replicas were used.
- More recently however, advances in airsoft replica authenticity and function have led numerous law enforcement and military units using them to train in CQB / CQC environments.
- Rice's gun was later found to be an Airsoft replica that lacked the orange safety feature marking it as a replica and not a true firearm.
- All airsoft guns have to be transported concealed in a bag, in a trunk, etc . It is legal to buy, possess and sell airsoft replicas.
- However, the similarity between genuine firearms and airsoft replicas is close enough to provoke interaction with law enforcement personnel if an airsoft gun is mistaken for its real counterpart.
- Airsoft replicas were only removed from the firearms category with the 2006 firearms act; prior to that there was no lower muzzle energy limit before an item was classifiable as a firearm.
- Although airsoft replicas are not clearly regulated under Chilean gun law, modifying toy guns to use real ammunition and carrying an unconcealed weapon in a public area is illegal and punishable by law.
- Airsoft skirmishing has been granted a specific defense against the requirements of the act, and a skirmisher as defined under British law is allowed to sell, import and manufacture airsoft replicas, and convert them into RIFs.
- It is also possible for a member of an insured reenactment society or the film or television industry to purchase an Airsoft replica ( this is a full exemption from, and not a defense against, the VCRA ).
- Airsoft guns may only have a power under two joules ( 464 fps with 0.2g bb's ), otherwise they are no longer qualified as airsoft replicas but firearms and owners should follow the French weapons law ( dated 2013 ).
More: 1 2