airlift division in a sentence
- The "'834th Airlift Division "'is an inactive United States Air Force organization.
- In October 1977, the 76th Airlift Division became the 76th Military Airlift Wing.
- It was last active when assigned to the 322d Airlift Division, assigned to Dreux-Louvilliers AB, France.
- Inactivated 1 April 1980 and is equipment and most personnel being reassigned to the 834th Airlift Division.
- On December 6, the 834th Airlift Division sent six United Nations Disaster Relief Organization ( UNDRO ) on December 18.
- It's difficult to find airlift division in a sentence.
- Ramstein subsequently provided support for other headquarters, including the "'322nd Airlift Division "'which arrived on 23 June 1978, and SAC's "'7th Air Division "', which arrived on 1 July 1978.
- On 15 December 1980, the 76th Airlift Division was reestablished, the 76th Air Base Group became the 1776th Air Base Wing and the 89th Military Airlift Group became the 89th Military Airlift Wing.
- Al Hansen, vice president of the airlift division at the Lockheed Aeronautical Systems Inc . plant in Marietta, Ga ., said " the British sale should open up some additional markets to us ."
- The "'76 Airlift Division "'was a division of the United States Air Force, activated on 1 March 1976, inactivated on 30 September 1977, reactivated on 15 December 1980, and then inactivated again on 1 October 1985.
- The division returned to the Pacific in 1978 as the "'834th Airlift Division "'when it assumed responsibility for MAC assets in the Pacific and acted as the airlift adviser for Pacific Air Forces ( PACAF ).
- In a major reorganization, Headquarters Command, U . S . Air Force, was disbanded 1 July 1976, restructured under the Military Airlift Command as the 76th Airlift Division and transferred its headquarters from Bolling AFB to Andrews.
- These include safety preflight inspections of commercial aircraft by DOD designated inspectors, periodic cockpit observations on operational flights by highly experienced pilots from AMC's DOD Commercial Airlift Division, and an increase in the frequency of on-site surveys.
- It was also assigned its first flying squadron, the 10th MAS at Zweibr點ken Air Base which operated C-23 Sherpa transports in support of USAFE's European Distribution System ( EDS ) was also reassigned from the 322d Airlift Division in 1984.
- These include safety preflight inspections of commercial aircraft by Department of Defense designated inspectors, periodic cockpit observations on operational flights by highly experienced pilots from AMC's Department of Defense Commercial Airlift Division, and an increase in the frequency of on-site surveys.
- On 1 October 1985, the 76th Airlift Division was inactivated as the result of activation of the Headquarters Air Force District of Washington at Bolling AFB . The 1776th Air Base Wing was designated the " host wing " for Andrews AFB and assumed base support responsibilities.
More: 1 2