ahom army in a sentence
- The Ahom army on the south bank was successful in their fighting.
- Some time later, the Ahom army announced their advance by blowing the trumpets.
- The Ahom army besieged the enemy there.
- The retreating Ahom army and fleet joined their general and fell upon the invading Mughal forces.
- The Fauzdar of Guwahati fled and the Ahom army pursued the Mughals as far as Manas river.
- It's difficult to find ahom army in a sentence.
- The Ahom army entered the hills via Chapanala, and the Kopili and Jamuna river taking the Mikirs by surprise.
- Hussein Shah, later faced defeat when he invaded Ahom kingdom and the victorious Ahom army chased the invaders till Karatoya river.
- The Ahom commander Lachit Borphukan was seriously ill at that time and the Ahom army was demoralized by the absence of their general.
- The Ahom army marched to Tetelikhana and afterward to Dabaka, from whence they proceeded to a fort on the bank of the Jamuna river.
- The supplies solicited by Purnananda Burhagohain were readily granted; and with their help the Ahom army was organised on up-do-date lines.
- The Ahom forces used their cannons to the full strength and the Ahom army landed safely on the north bank and attacked ferociously as the Mughal soldiers retreated helplessly.
- The Ahom army camped near Mirap river, where it remained until Assamese name for Manipuris ) here after marrying the princess of Manipur at Manaimaji village in 1768.
- Had there been no Lachit Bagphukanas the general of the Ahom Army, it would have been utterly impossible on the part of the Ahoms to win the battle.
- A Dimasa Kachari folk tale says that the Ahom army rode on cows during this battle, which shocked the Kachari army, since killing cows would be a defilement.
- Therefore, remodeling of Ahom army in the line of British troops began during the reign of Gaurinath Singha, which was continued and extended during the reign of Kamaleswar Singha.
More: 1 2