aholibamah in a sentence
- Aholibamah was the daughter of Anah of Zibeon the Hivite.
- The differentiation between Authorised Version, such as " Naomi ", " Aholah " and " Aholibamah ".
- But this sentence is stating that Aholibamah is the daughter of Anah and the " granddaughter " of Zibeon, not that Anah is the daughter of Zibeon.
- In verse 2 and 14 it says, " Aholibamah the daughter of Anah, the daughter of Zibeon the Hivite; . " Some are confused with this wording and believe that it is saying that Anah is a daughter of Zibeon.
- It's difficult to find aholibamah in a sentence.