ahold delhaize in a sentence
- It merged with Delhaize Group in 2016 to form Ahold Delhaize.
- The chain is now part of the Ahold Delhaize group based in the Netherlands.
- Ahold Delhaize shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam and Brussels ( ticker : AD ).
- Stores that independently operate locations include Ahold Delhaize, Barnes & Noble, Tom Thumb stores.
- On June 24, 2015, Delhaize reached an agreement with Ahold to merge and form a new parent company headquartered in the Netherlands : Ahold Delhaize.
- It's difficult to find ahold delhaize in a sentence.
- With about 63, 000 employees, Food Lion, LLC . is currently owned by Ahold Delhaize after it was acquired by the Delhaize Group in 1974.
- "' Ahold Czech Republic, a . s . "'is a division of the Netherlands-based Ahold Delhaize group, operating in the Czech republic.
- Ahold's former CEO Dick Boer is the CEO of Ahold Delhaize, and Frans Muller, former CEO of Delhaize, he is the deputy CEO, chief integration officer and acting chief operations officer ( ad interim ) of Delhaize America.