ahoghill in a sentence
- The fifth of seven sons and one daughter of James Luke and his wife Sarah, originally from Ahoghill.
- A classroom in St . Joseph's elementary school in Ahoghill, a village west of Ballymena, was gutted by a gasoline bomb.
- In the nearby Protestant village of Ahoghill, British army experts blew apart a suspected pipe bomb outside a Catholic-owned furniture store, but it proved to be a hoax.
- The road goes through Gulladuff and Clady ( both in County Londonderry ), as well as Portglenone, Ahoghill, Ballymena Broughshane and The Sheddings ( all in County Antrim ).
- His father, Rev . Peter Leslie, was rector of Ahoghill, and had married Jane, daughter of Most Rev . Dr . William Fane De Salis and John Warren, 3rd Baron de Tabley.
- It's difficult to find ahoghill in a sentence.
- He was appointed Curate of Ahoghill in October 1856, but sent to take charge of Ballymoney parish until Father McErlain, the recently appointed parish priest could arrive, which did not occur until 10 March 1857.
- He was then was curate of Ahoghill until May 1858, when he was appointed Administrator of Holywood and Ballymacarrett, while Father Killen, the parish priest, was administering the parish of Belfast for Dr Denvir.