ahobilam in a sentence
- The Narasimha Swamy temple at Ahobilam was built during his reign.
- The Hindu temples of Srisailam and Ahobilam were provided with more facilities.
- He spend his last days at ahobilam at his relative house kp ramesh.
- In late 1579, he ransacked the Ahobilam temple and laid waste to it.
- Venkatesh and Anjali began a four-day shooting schedule at Ahobilam on 4 July.
- It's difficult to find ahobilam in a sentence.
- She threatens Ahobilam to say about Kittu.
- Ahobilam sees her and cautions Kittu.
- There are pilgrimage sites such as Srisailam, Mahanandi, Ahobilam, and Yaganti near the village.
- In happiness, Kittu and Ahobilam drink alcoholic bevarage and talk how they cheated the three women.
- Kittu and Ahobilam go for her and he kidnapped her in her childhood and made her a sannyasi to earn money.
- The Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy temple is located on the banks of Pennar river in Penna Ahobilam, Anantapur District of Andhra Pradesh, India
- This incident of visiting the temple must be between Ahobilam Zaasanam ( dated December 1515 ) and Simhchalam Zaasanam ( dated 30 March 1515)
- "' Ahobilam "'is a holy site in the Allagadda mandal of Kurnool district in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.
- In late 1579, he appeared near the great Narasimha temple at Ahobilam, which had been enormously endowed by several generations since the Reddis and the Vijayanagarans.
- "' Penna Ahobilam "'is place near Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India, located 12 km from Uravakonda and 36 km from Anantapur.
More: 1 2