ahmedabad gadi in a sentence
- In 1999, the Ahmedabad Gadi had 440 female ascetics and the Vadtal Gadi had 115 female ascetics.
- The current " acharyas " of the Swaminarayan Sampraday are Koshalendraprasad Pande, of the Ahmedabad Gadi, and Rakeshprasadji Pande, of the Vadtal Gadi.
- The current " acharyas " of the Swaminarayan Sampraday are Koshalendraprasad Pande, of the Ahmedabad Gadi, and Rakeshprasad Pande, of the Vadtal Gadi.
- They accept the instructions of Swaminarayan who formally adopted a son from his brothers and appointed them to the office of Acharya for the Ahmedabad Gadi and Vadtal Gadi.
- Muktajivandas Swami ( Muktajivan Swamibapa ) left the Ahmedabad Gadi to form the " Maninagar Shree Swaminarayan Gadi Sansthan " in the 1940s, claiming Gopalanand Swami was the spiritual successor to Lord Shree Swaminarayan.
- It's difficult to find ahmedabad gadi in a sentence.
- Ayodhyaprasad, the son of Swaminarayan's elder brother Rampratap and Raghuvira, the son of his younger brother Ichcharam, were appointed " acharyas " of the Ahmedabad Gadi and the Vadtal Gadi respectively.
- This included the establishment of Bochasanwasi Shri Akshar Purushottam Swaminarayan Sanstha ( BAPS ), the founder of which left the Vadtal Gadi in 1905, and " Maninagar Swaminarayan Gadi Sansthan ", the founder of which left the Ahmedabad Gadi in the 1940s.
- A group of Shastriji Maharaj s sadhus had visited the village of Ishnav and stayed at the local mandir with the approval of some villagers but against the wishes of the trustee However, he cited an affidavit from Shastri Yagnapurushdas to rule that he had succeeded from the Vadtal diocese, and was now the head of an organization independent of " the holders of the Vadatal [ sic ] or Ahmedabad Gadi ."