ahmedabad district in a sentence
- Prior to August 2013 it was part of Ahmedabad District.
- Dholera is an ancient port-city, from Dhandhuka in Ahmedabad District.
- It will be built near Navagam in the Dholera taluka of Ahmedabad district.
- Shah is an accountant by profession, and worked at the Ahmedabad District Cooperative bank.
- Matar acts as a central hub for many small and big villages of Nadiad and Ahmedabad district.
- It's difficult to find ahmedabad district in a sentence.
- Ahmedabad is the administrative headquarters of Ahmedabad district, administered by the Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation ( AMC ).
- The village is small and lies at the border of Ahmedabad district and the nearest city is Botad.
- "' Vastrapur "'is an area in Ahmedabad district in the Indian state of Gujarat.
- "' Jetalpur "'is a town in the Ahmedabad district of the Indian state of Gujarat.
- The town is located 90 km west of Ahmedabad in Ahmedabad district with a population of approximately 20, 000.
- "' Charodi "'is a village near Sanand in Ahmedabad district in Indian state of Gujarat.
- "' Gamdi "'is a village in the Ahmedabad District of the Indian state of Gujarat.
- When India became independent in 1947, the state was merged with Ahmedabad district of Bombay State and later Gujarat state.
- The Bank also established a rural ( Gramin ) bank Mewar Anchlik Gramin Bank in Ahmedabad District in Gujarat on 26 January 1983.
- In 1999, Shah was elected as the President of Ahmedabad District Cooperative Bank ( ADCB ), the biggest cooperative bank in India.
More: 1 2
- ahmedabad city in a sentence
- ahmedabad city police in a sentence
- ahmedabad civil hospital in a sentence
- ahmedabad collectorate in a sentence
- ahmedabad diocese in a sentence
- ahmedabad duronto express in a sentence
- ahmedabad east in a sentence
- ahmedabad education society in a sentence
- ahmedabad gadi in a sentence
- ahmedabad jammu tawi express in a sentence