agglutinating language in a sentence
- Middle Mongol is an agglutinating language that makes nearly exclusive use of suffixes.
- This process is extensively developed in Estonian and Sami, and makes them also inflected, not only agglutinating languages.
- In a subsequent article ( Vajda 2013b ), Vajda discusses features in Ket that arose due to prolonged areal contact with suffixal agglutinating languages.
- Spiritually, it has been held together by nothing more than its agglutinating language, which, even after a post-Franco renaissance, is spoken by only about 1 million people.
- Turkish, along with all Turkic languages, is another agglutinating language : the expression " 莈koslovakyal1la _ t1ramad1klar1m1zdanm1 _ s1n1zcas1na " is pronounced as one word in Turkish, but it can be translated into English as " as if you were one of those whom we could not make resemble the Czechoslovakian people ."
- It's difficult to find agglutinating language in a sentence.