ageing effect in a sentence
- Other components should not show significant ageing effects.
- He may also have avoided the skin-ageing effects of such things as smoking and undue exposure to sunlight.
- In laboratory tests, " NR has shown promise for improving cardiovascular health, glucose levels and cognitive function and has demonstrated evidence of anti-ageing effects ."
- While the time span of a TTSP master curve is broad, according to Struik, it is valid only if the data sets did not suffer from ageing effects during the test time.
- Other anti-ageing effects come from increasing the presence of superoxide dismutase in the brain and liver; it is an enzyme that acts as a potent antioxidant throughout the body, particularly in the skin.
- It's difficult to find ageing effect in a sentence.
- Curves of E vs . log ( response time ) at one temperature can be shifted to overlap with adjacent curves, as long as the data sets did not suffer from ageing effects during the test time ( see Williams-Landel-Ferry equation ).