aextoxicaceae in a sentence
- The APG III system of 2009 formally recognized the order Berberidopsidales and placed Aextoxicaceae and Berberidopsidaceae in it.
- However, APG II mentions the possibility of recognizing an order Berberidopsidales, which would comprise the two families Aextoxicaceae and Berberidopsidaceae.
- The APG system ( 1998 ) and the APG II system ( 2003 ) left the family Aextoxicaceae unplaced in the core eudicots.
- The family Aextoxicaceae is a monotypic family native to Chile; Berberidopsidaceae is a family of 2 genera and 3 species native to Chile and eastern Australia.
- According to Takhtajan, the following endemic or subendemic to this kingdom : Thyrsopteridaceae, Lactoridaceae, Gomortegaceae, Hectorellaceae ( " Hectorella " ), Halophytaceae, Malesherbiaceae, Francoaceae, Aextoxicaceae, Vivianiaceae, Misodendraceae, Tribelaceae, Griseliniaceae
- It's difficult to find aextoxicaceae in a sentence.