aews in a sentence
- On 13 April 2012, the newer G550 AEWs officially took over duty from the former.
- Change in the African easterly jet and AEWs are coupled to a northward shift and amplification of convective activity.
- The synoptic concurrence of AEWs in driving the dynamics of the Sahel greening also appears to increase tropical cyclogeneses over the North Atlantic.
- Moreover, positional shifts in the African easterly jet and African easterly waves ( AEWs ) accompanied the northward migration of the Sahel rainband.
- The school is made up of the school board, the trainee principal, the principal mentor / administrator, the European teachers, the Aboriginal Education Workers ( AEWs ), and specialist teachers.
- It's difficult to find aews in a sentence.
- A 2011 study analyzing one of the main sources of hurricanes-the African easterly wave ( AEW )-found that the change in AEWs is closely linked to increased activity of intense hurricanes in the North Atlantic.