aerospace research laboratory in a sentence
- During the following sixteen years, its name was changed to the Aerospace Research Laboratories.
- In 1967 he became a researcher ( and later senior researcher ) at the Aerospace Research Laboratory in Dayton, Ohio.
- Subsequently, she worked for the Institute for Numerical Analysis at UCLA and the Aerospace Research Laboratory at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio.
- Upon graduation in October 1962 with a M . S . in Aeronautical Engineering, he was assigned as an aeronautical engineer in the Aerospace Research Laboratories, also at Wright-Patterson.
- He has also been a visiting scientist, aerospace engineer and research group leader for Wright Patterson Air Force Base Aerospace Research Laboratories in Dayton, Ohio; and a lecturer at the Von Karman Institute in Brussels, Belgium.
- It's difficult to find aerospace research laboratory in a sentence.