aerospace propulsion in a sentence
- Aerospace Propulsion Products BV from Netherlands builds the igniter.
- Development works are mainly carried out by the Xi'an Aerospace Propulsion Institute.
- The incorporation of lightweight heat exchangers in the main thermodynamic cycles of these engines is a new feature to aerospace propulsion.
- The Propulsion Directorate was formed through the merger of the aerospace propulsion section at Wright Laboratory and the space propulsion section at Phillips Laboratory.
- Avio was able to increase internationalisation, working in the fields of design, development and manufacture of components and modules for aerospace propulsion.
- It's difficult to find aerospace propulsion in a sentence.
- During his career, Jahn worked on electrically powered spacecraft propulsion and directed several major research programs in advanced aerospace propulsion systems, in cooperation with NASA and the U . S . Air Force.
- In 1935, Hans von Ohain ( Germany ) started work on a similar design while completely unaware of Whittle's work . . . " " Thomas A . Ward, Aerospace Propulsion Systems, 2010 page xiv