aerial art in a sentence
- These conservatories focus individually on Clowning, Aerial Arts, and Contortion.
- Flav took the girls to an Aerial Arts Building.
- She became an Australian citizen and started her own aerial arts creation company, Dancing in the Air, headquartered in Sydney.
- Rockwell's performance experience includes singing, circus arts, dance, aerial arts, fire performance, live original music, and vocals.
- He has collaborated with the New York City Ballet, the Jose Limon Company, Attack Theater, Pendulum Aerial Arts, Shen Wei Dance, San Francisco Ballet, and Complexions Contemporary Ballet.
- It's difficult to find aerial art in a sentence.
- Student interest clubs that offer students the chance to train recreationally in contemporary circus arts include Cirque NouveaU : An Aerial Arts Club at Northwestern University, a club that offers ground skill workouts in partner balancing and tumbling to undergraduates.
- "I know people who are lovely on the trapeze who can't do a pull-up, " because trapeze requires different muscle use, said Cathy Gauch, of Aircat Aerial Arts, which is now performing in Gaum.
- These include Omnibus Clapham ( a multipurpose music and arts centre ), Yaram Arts ( promoters of African music, art and cultural heritage ), Hangar Arts Trust ( a centre for circus, acrobatic and aerial arts ) and Snow-Camp ( a charity that uses snow sports to support inner city young people ).