aercam sprint in a sentence
- During the EVA, Lindsey piloted the first flight of the AERCam Sprint, a free-flying robotic camera.
- Testing of the AERCam Sprint was conducted during his EVA . The mission was accomplished in 252 Earth orbits, traveling 6.5 million miles in 376 hours and 34 minutes.
- On Dec . 3, 1997, the shuttle Columbia demonstrated a free-flying, remote-controlled robot camera called Aercam Sprint, developed at the Johnson Space Center in Houston.
- The AERCam Sprint free-flyer is a, 35-pound ( 16 kg ) sphere that contains two television cameras, an avionics system and 12 small nitrogen gas-powered thrusters.
- In the U . S . space program, Nomex has been used for the Thermal Micrometeoroid Garment on the Extravehicular Mobility Unit ( in conjunction with Kevlar and Gore-Tex ) and Titan probe, as an external covering on the AERCam Sprint, and is planned to be incorporated into NASA's upcoming Crew Exploration Vehicle.
- It's difficult to find aercam sprint in a sentence.