advert break in a sentence
- Each show is broken up to feature non-skippable advert breaks.
- There are even advert breaks every few questions.
- It was screened during an advert break of " Coronation Street ".
- Excluding advert breaks : the actual run-time is 7 hours 16 minutes.
- It then goes to another advert break.
- It's difficult to find advert break in a sentence.
- Clean advert breaks can be inserted to ensure the flow of an episode is not disrupted.
- The platform incorporated real-time user generated content into advert breaks and was a UK TV advertising first.
- The logo is also seen before and after advert breaks when it is shown in the middle of the screen.
- Scenes from homes are also used in promotion graphics and'stings'which show the channel name during advert breaks.
- The channel's identity was also seen before and after advert breaks when the Bliss logo slowly came out of an opening flower.
- I use my pc to record tv programs and films and then use the VideoReDo software to remove the advert breaks to reduce the file sizes.
- The logo is also seen before and after advert breaks when a growing flower or flying butterfly goes across the screen, revealing the Bliss logo behind it.
- The channels'identity was also seen before and after advert breaks when the B4 logo forms on screen in a white box shape on an orange background.
- Her rendition of the song was used on ITV's Rugby World Cup coverage during advert breaks, a decision that was greeted negatively by some viewers.
- It was announced on 1 April that the Channel 4 broadcast would also feature a special advert break, with Jimmy Carr mocking a selection of willing advertisers.
More: 1 2