advan in a sentence
- He argues the programs frequently give advan tages to unqualified minorities.
- xfdws BANK-REJECTED-CASH-ADVAN sked Emerging Markets Datafile
- The 1989 champion was the # 25 Advan Alpha Nova Porsche 962C driven by Kunimitsu Takahashi.
- The 1987 champion was the # 1 Advan Alpha Nova Porsche 962C driven by Kunimitsu Takahashi.
- The 1985 champion was the # 25 Advan Sports Nova Porsche 962C driven by Kunimitsu Takahashi.
- It's difficult to find advan in a sentence.
- The 1986 champion was the # 1 Advan Alpha Nova Porsche 962C driven by Kunimitsu Takahashi.
- GM has so far named two retail distributors for the Opel Cars, Heidelberg Motors and Advan Motors.
- These also came with associated handling upgrades such as Lotus Sport Suspension and wider wheels with Yokohama Advan A048 tyres.
- The GT500 champion of 2000 was the # 16 Castrol Advan Team Taisan Jr Porsche 996 driven by Hideo Fukuyama.
- In GT300 the class champions were the # 81 Advan Team Daishin Nissan Silvia driven by Takayuki Aoki and Noboyuki Oyagi.
- I would rather face that sad burden than hide from my con science because I sought an advan tageous political position to seek shelter behind,
- Savvy travelers can take advan tage of La Posada as a work-in-progress : Current rates range from $ 65 to $ 85 per night.
- For the next few years he made his living in Japan where he raced for Kunimitsu Takahashi s Advan-backed Alpha team in Formula 3000 and sports cars.
- In the broader market, advan-cing issues outnumbered decliners by a 12-to-5 margin on the New York Stock Exchange on volume of about 488 million shares.
- And thanks to the new technology and advan-cement in the world of hair colour that includes new built-in conditioners and UV filters, fading and hair damage is easily prevented.
More: 1 2