adkerson in a sentence
- It was revealed in November 2014 that Adkerson made $ 55 million in 2014, ranking him as the third highest paid US executive.
- FM Properties Inc ., New Orleans, named Richard C . Adkerson, its chairman, to the additional positions of president and chief executive.
- Adkerson was the past chairman of the International Council on Mining and Metals and is currently a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, The Business Council, and the Business Roundtable.
- Also, Richard C . Adkerson, chief financial officer, was named vice chairman; Richard Block was named chief operating officer, and Charles W . Goodyear was named chief financial officer.
- Officer Carey John Adkerson said Judd consented to a breath test and registered a blood alcohol level of 0.175 percent _ more than twice the 0.08 percent legal definition of drunken driving.
- It's difficult to find adkerson in a sentence.