adjustment account in a sentence
- As president of the Wyoming Taxpayers Association, he worked for the formation of a state Budget Adjustment Account.
- The adjustment accounts for the changes in health-related quality of life for a given health state as a result of treatment.
- If the oxide grown in a particular oxidation step will significantly exceed 25 nm, a simple adjustment accounts for the aberrant growth rate.
- The fund is divided into four accounts : medically needy, health education, health research and an adjustment account, which mitigates any drain on the Corrections Fund, which also gets tobacco-tax money.
- Because employment traditionally grows throughout the spring and summer _ and the government's seasonal adjustments account for this growth _ the May survey might have overstated the labor market strength somewhat, economists said.
- It's difficult to find adjustment account in a sentence.