adeaze in a sentence
- Auckland R & B duo Adeaze won three awards.
- In New Zealand, R & B / soul groups Adeaze and Nesian Mystik have enjoyed success throughout their careers.
- In a May 2008 Rip It Up interview, Former New Zealand Prime Minister Helen Clark stated Adeaze were her favourite New Zealand music group.
- She made her musical debut in 2004 featuring on the single " Getting Stronger " with the group Adeaze which peaked at number one on the official New Zealand Singles Chart.
- It featured TDub, Ten Six, Vince Harder, Melanie Smith, Sammy G ., Young Sid, Ria, Kolohe Kai, Adeaze, Uptown Swuite, Tomorrow People, Tuita Boyz, Three Houses Down, K . & Nela Music and Just in Wellington.
- It's difficult to find adeaze in a sentence.
- On 24 August 2012, Westenra staged a concert in the Guyl Gobaith Music Festival in Wales to support for charities Cancer Research UK, Queen, Lady Gaga, Elton John, Ronan Keating, Michael Jackson, Maroon 5, Adeaze, The Jackson Five, Tiki Taane, OneRepublic and Lucy Lawless for supporting Starship Children's Health.