additive set function in a sentence
- The natural generalization of a linear utility function to that model is an additive set function.
- The maximum of additive set functions is subadditive ( dually, the minimum of additive functions is superadditive ).
- The items are different, and all bidders regard all items as independent goods, so their valuations are additive set functions.
- In measure theory, the " problem of measure " for an-dimensional Euclidean space may be stated as : " does there exist a positive, normalized, invariant, and additive set function on the class of all subsets of ?"
- It's difficult to find additive set function in a sentence.