adaptive system theory in a sentence
- The theory draws from complexity science and from complex adaptive systems theory.
- Complex adaptive systems theory as applied to spatial analysis suggests that simple interactions among proximal entities can lead to intricate, persistent and functional spatial entities at aggregate levels.
- The conceptual foundation of serious play combines ideas from constructivism ( Piaget 1951 ), its subsequent version constructionism ( Harel and Papert 1991 ), complex adaptive system theory ( Holland 1995 ) and autopoietic corporate epistemology ( von Krogh and Roos 1994; 1995 ) applied to the context of management and organizations.
- Researchers and practitioners who work in this area view human collectives ( small groups, teams, community groups, public and private sector organizations, etc . ) as systems that behave in ways generally consistent with general, open, or complex adaptive systems theory They see social change as a process of adaptation and learning that can be studied and supported at individual, group, and larger social system ( organizational or network ) levels.
- It's difficult to find adaptive system theory in a sentence.