adaptive regression in a sentence
- Multivariate and adaptive regression spline approach deliberately overfits the model and then prunes to get to the optimal model.
- Multivariate adaptive regression splines ( MARS ) is a non-parametric technique that builds flexible models by fitting piecewise linear regressions.
- Instead of steam shovels, Fair, Isaac uses " multiple adaptive regression splines, " neural networks and other statistical analysis techniques to help clients dig through data and glean useful predictors about their customers and business prospects.
- The classical data-driven methods for nonlinear system prediction include the use of stochastic models such as the autoregressive ( AR ) model, the threshold AR model, the bilinear model, the projection pursuit, the multivariate adaptive regression splines, and the Volterra series expansion.
- It's difficult to find adaptive regression in a sentence.