adaptive recreation in a sentence
- Proceeds benefit Club Maple, an adaptive recreation-socialization program for Glendale's adult disabled population.
- The U . S . Adaptive Recreation Center plans to purchase at least two Phoenix chairs and make them available for test rides.
- A portion of the proceeds from both tournaments will go to support Club Maple, an adaptive recreation / socialization program for Glendale's adult disabled population.
- The mountain bike revolutionized the cycling industry and changed the face of the sport by introducing hordes of new disciples, but its most worthwhile contribution may be to the field of adaptive recreation.
- The Windsor Community Recreation Center, adjacent to the police station and high school, offers classes, events, athletic leagues, senior recreation, and adaptive recreation for people with disabilities of all ages.
- It's difficult to find adaptive recreation in a sentence.
- As a board member of the U . S . Adaptive Recreation Center at Bear Mountain ski resort in Big Bear Lake, Moreno witnesses the transformation of disabled people who get out on the trails with the aid of an off-road chair.