adaptive reaction in a sentence
- This attributional style can foster more adaptive reactions to both success and failure.
- That kind of healthy, adaptive reaction is more typical than not, says Rodgers.
- Increased formation of ROS within the mitochondria may cause an adaptive reaction which produces increased stress resistance and a long-term reduction of oxidative stress.
- Regulation of tissue cell mass by the TAS mechanism can be carried out in two physiological regimes ether by formation of conservative or dynamic phase of this adaptive reaction.
- This harsh response, though an adaptive reaction useful against infection, can cause death when large amounts of such cells are encountered after a blood transfusion, a circumstance not encountered in natural selection prior to modern history.
- It's difficult to find adaptive reaction in a sentence.
- And depression likewise seems like a fairly adaptive reaction to the presence of predators, or a world where most people would love to lock you in a stress position and torture you for years on end if they can collect a salary from it . talk ) 01 : 09, 14 December 2014 ( UTC)