adaptive quadrature in a sentence
- Examples include adaptive simulated annealing, adaptive coordinate descent, AdaBoost, and adaptive quadrature.
- "' Recursive stratified sampling "'is a generalization of one-dimensional adaptive quadratures to multi-dimensional integrals.
- More broadly, adaptive quadrature partitions a range into pieces based on function properties, so that data points are concentrated where they are needed most.
- Instead, one usually employs an adaptive quadrature scheme that first evaluates the integral to low order, and then successively refines the accuracy by increasing the number of sample points, possibly only in regions where the integral is inaccurate.
- It's difficult to find adaptive quadrature in a sentence.