adaptive palette in a sentence
- Adaptive palettes only work well with a unique image.
- But this creates a heavy dependence between the image pixels and its adaptive palette.
- To display different images with different adaptive palettes, they must be loaded one by one, as in a slideshow.
- Here are samples of four different indexed color images with color patches to show their respective ( and largely incompatible ) adaptive palettes:
- Here is an example of what happens when an indexed color image is displayed with any color palette that is not its own adaptive palette:
- It's difficult to find adaptive palette in a sentence.
- Assuming a limited 8-bit depth graphic display, it is necessary to load a given image's adaptive palette into the color hardware registers prior to loading the image surface itself into the frame buffer.
- Trying to display different images with adaptive palettes over an 8-bit display usually results in only one image with correct colors, because the images have different palettes and only one can be displayed at a time.
- To render an arbitrary image, a programmer may choose to first examine the original image for the most noticeable of these transitions and then assign those colors to one of the registers, a technique known as adaptive palettes.