adapation in a sentence
- Unlike his free adapation from Corneille, Kushner plays very close to Ansky's original in " A Dybbuk ."
- When he did play, he wasn't so much a work-in-progress as a work-in-adapation.
- "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events "-- Jim Carrey plays evil Count Olaf in this adapation of the first three books in the best-selling children's series.
- "Lord of the Rings " is quickly overshadowing " Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone " as the latest and greatest film adapation of a popular book, pulling in an estimated $ 18.2 million on opening day Wednesday.
- "Lord of the Rings " is quickly overshadowing " Harry Potter " as the latest and greatest film adapation of a classic book, pulling in an estimated $ 18.2 million on opening day Wednesday . ( Ho, Atlanta Journal-Constitution)
- It's difficult to find adapation in a sentence.
- Hrafn even deleted sources that even support other views, selectively narrowed the citations from the book Adapation that only talks about natural theology ( despite the rough paradigm shifts, polytheist, monotheist, atheist, and scientific quotes that could be added ), and tags every sentences in a paragraph even when a single ref covers the paragraph.