acute care services in a sentence
- St . Agnes Medical Center closes its acute care services in 2004.
- In early 2008, a Special Commission of Inquiry into Acute Care Services in NSW Public Hospitals was commissioned.
- It has 400 beds and a wide range of acute care services, including an Accident & Emergency department.
- Stanford Health Care provides both general acute care services and tertiary medical care for patients locally, nationally and internationally.
- Acute care services are generally delivered by teams of health care professionals from a range of medical and surgical specialties.
- It's difficult to find acute care services in a sentence.
- A full service hospital, Western Reserve offers general and acute care services, including a 24 / 7 emergency department.
- "In the big picture, Kaiser is discussing subcontracting acute care services all over California, " he said.
- In addition, on Oct . 9, 2014, BCH consolidated the majority of inpatient acute care services at Foothills Hospital.
- He served as the Commissioner conducting the Special Commission of Inquiry into Acute Care Services in NSW Public Hospitals, authoring the Garling Report.
- In most of the cases, the women were first-time mothers, said Karen Pleva, the hospital's director of nursing for acute care services.
- Elias said the administration's decision to transfer much of her department's emergency and acute care services to a managed-care operation is being done to eliminate inefficiencies.
- St . Anthony Hospital is home to medical and surgical programs providing general acute care services including : cardiology, oncology, neurology, behavioral medicine, surgery, kidney transplantation and other services.
- The hospital continued to expand primary and outpatient services as well as acute care services, and in 2013 The Brooklyn Hospital Center became an active participant in NYSDOH s Prevention Agenda 2013-2017.
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital, part of Mercy Health System, is a 204-bed teaching hospital located in Darby, Pa ., which offers advanced acute care services in Delaware County and Southwest Philadelphia.
- "When acute care services are denied so as to trigger the expedited reconsideration process, " he said, " services must continue until a final reconsideration decision has been issued ."
More: 1 2
- acute care in a sentence
- acute care center in a sentence
- acute care facility in a sentence
- acute care hospitals in a sentence
- acute care nurse practitioner in a sentence
- acute care unit in a sentence
- acute catarrh in a sentence
- acute cellular rejection in a sentence
- acute cerebral edema in a sentence
- acute cerebrovascular disease in a sentence