activity - based costing in a sentence
- This puts the Activity-Based Costing framework into the picture.
- Activity-based costing records the costs that traditional cost accounting does not do.
- This is related to an activity rate which is a similar calculation used in Activity-based costing.
- Some cost accounting practices such as activity-based costing will allocate fixed costs to business activities for profitability measures.
- Authors note that activity-based costing system is introspective and focuses on a level of analysis which is too low.
- It's difficult to find activity - based costing in a sentence.
- Optionally, activity-based costing efforts can enhance the strategic planning process deciding to outsource key activities, for example.
- Activity-based management includes ( but is not restricted to ) the use of activity-based costing to manage a business.
- Limited reforms within professional management circles have led in the past to activity-based costing, economic value added, and risk measures.
- Activity-based costing was later explained in 1999 by Peter F . Drucker in the book " Management Challenges of the 21st Century ".
- Traditional accounting systems ( particularly those using standard costing, activity-based costing, or other full absorption methods ) are designed to support traditional management methods.
- And it has introduced " activity-based costing, " an accounting technique that Compaq claims has allowed it to apportion overheads accurately to individual products.
- Storyboards also exist in accounting in the ABC System Activity-Based Costing ( ABC ) to develop a detailed process flowchart which visually shows all activities and the relationships among activities.
- The University of Stuttgart is especially known for its excellent reputation in the fields of advanced automotive engineering, efficient industrial and automated manufacturing, process engineering, aerospace engineering and activity-based costing.
- Activity-based costing also de-emphasizes direct labor as a cost driver and concentrates instead on activities that drive costs, as the provision of a service or the production of a product component.
- Activity-based costing was first clearly defined in 1987 by Robert S . Kaplan and W . Bruns as a chapter in their book " Accounting and Management : A Field Study Perspective ".
More: 1 2
- activities ratios in a sentence
- activities recording in a sentence
- activities room in a sentence
- activitists in a sentence
- activity in a sentence
- activity account in a sentence
- activity accounting in a sentence
- activity against radar coverage in a sentence
- activity amount in a sentence
- activity analysis in a sentence