action and action in a sentence
- During his tenure student teams translated imagination into action and action into tangible impact.
- We had to take action and action was taken by the law, " he added.
- We must be seen to be taking continuing action and action that is quick, including the surveillance of each other,
- Perception and action processes are functionally intertwined : perception is a means to action and action is a means to perception.
- When Burger circulated his very grudging affirmation of McMillan that limited future action and action in other areas by the Court, he met strong resistance.
- It's difficult to find action and action in a sentence.
- The causality is said to be applicable not only to the material world but also to our thoughts, words, actions and actions that others do under our instructions.
- Unlike Captain Action and Action Boy, the Super Queens dolls were each individually based on a singular superheroine ( instead of a base " Super Queen " doll with interchangeable outfits ).
- There exists a small set of cases ( e . g ., workers'compensation actions and actions under the Federal Employers Liability Act ) that are barred from removal under all circumstances.
- It should require at least two week's notice ( that is, two weeks prior to the action date ), with the proposed action and action date clearly specified in the site-wide notice.
- EN 1991-2 defines imposed loads ( models and representative values ) associated with road traffic, pedestrian actions and rail traffic which include, when relevant, dynamic effects and centrifugal, braking and acceleration actions and actions for accidental design situations.
- Accumulating evidence from functional neuroimaging studies, as well as lesion studies in neurological patients indicates that the right inferior parietal cortex, at the junction with the posterior temporal cortex ( TPJ, temporoparietal junction ), plays a critical role in the distinction between self-produced actions and actions perceived in others.