actinomadura in a sentence
- It is a natural chemical compound first isolated from the actinomycete " Actinomadura rubra ".
- L-31-CLO-002 from Fuerteventura Island, Canary Islands, Spain, and Actinomadura sp.
- The genus " Actinomadura " is one of four genera of actinobacteria that belong to the family Thermomonosporaceae.
- Some of the strains from which ICZ compounds have been found are Actinomadura melliaura in Bristol Cove, California, " Streptomyces hygroscopicus " in Numazu Prefecture, Japan, Micromonospora sp.
- Ciufolini and Swaminathan oxidized a primary alcohol to carboxylic acid with KMnO 4 in aqueous NaOH during the obtention of a rare amino acid derivative needed for the preparation of antibiotics isolated from " Actinomadura luzonensis ", a microorganism found in a soil sample collected in Luzon island in the Philippines
- It's difficult to find actinomadura in a sentence.