acquiree in a sentence
- Against that backdrop, the role of acquiree seems a strange one for U . S . Filter.
- Unless two companies actually recapitalize themselves with a new stock, there is always an acquirer and an acquiree.
- He added that some might question the deal because of Hicks, Muse's connection to both the acquirer and the acquiree.
- "It makes it clearer what the thrift's value is, whether we are an acquirer or an acquiree,"
- For merger negotiations, the SC said the acquirer and the acquiree are required to appoint an independent auditor to perform due dilligence audits.
- It's difficult to find acquiree in a sentence.
- Local companies tend to be the acquirer, like Weyerhaeuser, now bidding to buy Portland-based Willamette Industries, rather than the acquiree.
- With 2002 revenue of $ 1.6 billion, Siebel Systems " looks a lot more like an acquirer than an acquiree,"
- He said there aren't any offers on the table and the company intends to be the " acquirer rather than the acquiree ."
- "I just don't view Fleet as a potential acquiree anymore, " said Loomis Sayles & AMP; Co . analyst Steven Wharton.
- "I continue to see Con Ed as more of an acquirer than an acquiree, " said Jay Dobson, senior energy analyst at Deutsche Banc Alex.
- Noting that in the quarter, Cnet bought four smaller companies, Minor said, " I see us more as an ` acquirer'than an ` acquiree . "'
- "When you start thinking about poison pills, it's because you're worried you might be the acquiree instead of the acquirer, " said analyst Robert Trace with Principal Financial Securities.
- "Being combined ( with the Bank of New York ) may not be a very pleasant experience for the acquiree, " said David Beim, a Columbia University finance professor and former investment banker.
- If America Online Inc . chief Steve Case succeeds in his bid to buy Time Warner Inc ., his strategy could be summed up by a headline that once appeared in the acquiree's flagship publication.
- Extended Stay America shares rose 22 percent on news the lodging chain will be acquiree fy a private-equity firm, Blackstone Group, for $ 1.99 billion, plus the assumption of $ 1.13 billion in debt.
More: 1 2