acid analyzer in a sentence
- In 1958 he and Stanford Moore developed the first automated amino acid analyzer, which facilitated the determination of protein sequences.
- The toxin can be detected via several laboratory methods, including liquid chromatography, amino acid analyzer, capillary electrophoresis and NMR spectroscopy.
- In 1958 he and William H . Stein developed the first automated amino acid analyzer, which facilitated the determination of protein sequences.
- In 1968 they produced the first amino acid analyzer in the world, the JLC-5AH . The company also continued to develop its line of electron microscopes.
- Liquid chromatography as we know it today really got its start in 1969, when the first modern HPLC was designed and marketed as a nucleic acid analyzer.
- It's difficult to find acid analyzer in a sentence.
- Also in 1985, Applied Biosystems acquired Brownlee Labs, a manufacturer of columns and pumps for high-performance liquid chromatography ( HPLC ) systems, after its founder, Amino Acid Analyzer.
- But by 2001, after years of biodefense funding, the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in California had perfected a two-pound device known as Hanaa, for Hand-Held Advanced Nucleic Acid Analyzer, which can recognize a microbe by its DNA, helping eliminate identification failures and false positives.
- In 1968, Picker Nuclear Company marketed the first commercially available HPLC as a Nucleic Acid Analyzer . The following year, the first international symposia on HPLC was held, and Kirkland at DuPont was able to functionalize controlled porosity pellicular particles for the first time.