acid additive in a sentence
- Most commercial malic acid additives are a mixture of the enantiomers D + and L-malic acid.
- The catalyst is used along with hydrogen peroxide and acetic acid additive to oxidize aliphatic sp3 C-H bonds in organic synthesis.
- In an effort to reduce birth defects, the Food and Drug Administration required folic acid additives in a wide variety of food, beginning last January.
- As a consequence, the charging time of a dry uncharged battery during initial filling and charging ( IFC ) is comparatively lower, as compared to a battery assembled with plates which do not contain stearic acid additive.
- It's difficult to find acid additive in a sentence.