achew in a sentence
- Achew died shortly after and the Chinese settlers moved to Kolkata.
- Achew set up a sugar cane plantation along with a sugar factory.
- The place came to be named as Achipur, after Tong Achew.
- Achew's grave and a Chinese temple is still seen in Achipur.
- Achew brought in a band of Chinese workers to work in his plantation and factory.
- It's difficult to find achew in a sentence.
- The first recorded Chinese settler in India is Tong Achew, a trader who landed near Budge Budge in late 18th century.
- The phosphate group on VX is then transferred from VX to AChE, inactivating the enzyme and producing an inactive metabolite of VX . The injection of pralidoxime ( 2-PAM ) removes the phosphate group from AChE, reactivating it, thereby reversing the effects of VX . If pralidoxime is not given soon enough, the inactivated enzyme will " age ", resulting in a much stronger AChEW-phosphate that pralidoxime cannot reverse.