account of advances in a sentence
- However, Captain Pottinger was unfit to sail in the " Novice " on account of advancing years.
- This is done when death is imminent or when a monk feels that he is unable to adhere to his vows on account of advanced age or terminal disease.
- Another version of this story has the son defending his father's capacity although he himself had applied to be excused certain official duties on account of advanced age.
- However, over the previous year, Warner Brothers'publishing arm had become increasingly troubled by a lack of communication from Polley regarding the status of an escrow account of advance funds.
- So Marxist philosophy must continue to take account of advances in the theory of politics developed after Marx, but it must also be wary of a descent into theoreticism or the temptations of idealism.
- It's difficult to find account of advances in a sentence.