accomplisher in a sentence
- Kurt s father, Warren, is also an accomplisher drag racer in the NHRA's Pro Stock division.
- He symbolized recovery from illness, as his name means " the accomplisher " or " bringer of completion " in Greek.
- It is named after Jos?Pinheiro Borda an ageing Portuguese engineer who supervised the building of the stadium for many years, thus becoming the biggest accomplisher of his own dream.
- Sorin Lerescu published music analyses and reviews, was an accomplisher or a guest on radio and TV shows, and held conferences about the Romanian contemporary music and his works at home and abroad.
- Thus, by calling him accomplisher or performer of his goings or his conduct, of his battles or sea-voyages or huntings or weapons or ships . . . . Woman should be periphrased with reference to all female garments, gold and jewels, ale or wine or any other drink, or to that which she dispenses or gives; likewise with reference to ale-vessels, and to all those things which it becomes her to perform or to give.
- It's difficult to find accomplisher in a sentence.