accompagnato in a sentence
- The bass begins the accompagnato : " Thus saith the Lord ".
- In most cases the arias are preceded by non-Gospel accompagnato recitatives.
- The accompagnato begins in A flat major, shifts without stability and ends in B major.
- The recitative alternates between secco and accompagnato, with the same accompanying motifs as in the chorale.
- Part II opens with the cantata's only recitativo accompagnato, for bass with oboes and continuo.
- It's difficult to find accompagnato in a sentence.
- The accompagnato recitative " " ( The serpent that in Paradise ) explains that sin has been redeemed.
- "Behold, I tell you a mystery " is rendered as a bass accompagnato in D major.
- Bach also uses " recitativo accompagnato ", which utilizes other instruments so as to be more emotionally expressive.
- The text is set as a short tenor accompagnato, again based on a pattern of dotted notes in the instruments.
- Accompanied recitative, known as " accompagnato " or " stromentato ", employs the orchestra as an accompanying body.
- Both parts contain besides the bible narration ( rec . ) a reflective accompagnato recitative ( acc . ) and an aria with obbligato instruments.
- The accompagnato recitatives for all soloists are accompanied by the oboes with material from the ritornello, while the horn and the strings continue the motif.
- Though shocked, the emperor includes her in the general clemency he offers ( recitativo accompagnato " Ma che giorno ?mai questo ? " ).
- The " Sei Solo a violino senza Basso accompagnato ", as Bach titled them, firmly established the technical capability of the violin as a solo instrument.
- Four of the recitatives are " secco ", accompanied only by the continuo, but the first one of each part is " accompagnato ", brightened by the strings.
More: 1 2