acapela in a sentence
- :: I suggest that you use the following system : acapela.
- "' Acapela Group "'is a company which develops text-to-speech software and services.
- To read e-mail, CarBot uses a woman's voice from Elan Sayso, software from the Acapela Group.
- It also uses high-quality Acapela text-to-speech voices to read back text that the user has entered, allowing for proofreading and editing.
- Finch and Wigley jointly own Acapela Studio, a world-class recording facility and venue in the rural village of Pentyrch, situated to the North West of Cardiff.
- It's difficult to find acapela in a sentence.
- Today, Acapela provides text-to-speech capabilities for languages including Arabic, French, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, German, Italian, Greek, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.