abuse of alcohol in a sentence
- Abuse of alcohol and drugs is common in these neighbourhoods.
- Abuse of alcohol weakened his health and he died prematurely at age 35.
- Paterson's tenure with Aberdeen was marred by his abuse of alcohol.
- Some early biographers associated his early death with his party lifestyle and abuse of alcohol.
- In Northern Ireland, one of the biggest problems is the abuse of alcohol by loyalist marchers.
- It's difficult to find abuse of alcohol in a sentence.
- It wasn't around the abuse of alcohol or drugs but around another kind of addiction.
- Princeton and many other universities worry about lawsuits that might arise from the abuse of alcohol by students.
- Linnie's grandmother had warned child welfare officials early on about her abuse of alcohol and drugs.
- His abuse of alcohol could also be seen as a manifestation of an urge toward self-destruction.
- There's almost universal agreement that abuse of alcohol and other drugs is dangerous, deadly and expensive.
- The mission of drug courts is to stop the abuse of alcohol and other drugs and related criminal activity.
- In the last years of his life Fadeyev developed a nervous condition, exacerbated by the prolonged abuse of alcohol.
- Abuse of alcohol was another problem, and her heavy drinking eventually earned her the nickname " Champagne Perrie ".
- Some college officials and health specialists point out that several recent studies indicate that the abuse of alcohol has been decreasing.
- Her struggle with mental instability became more pronounced in her last years, complicated by her abuse of alcohol and laudanum.