absolute past in a sentence
- The Absolute Past has almost exactly the same function as the Present Perfect.
- The Absolute Past may at all times be replaced with the Present Perfect ( but not vice versa ).
- Following the same argument the range below the origin and between the photon world lines is the absolute past relative to the origin.
- The band had planned to release a DVD titled " Absolute Past, Absolute Future " with an estimated release date of Spring 2007.
- In Russian, for example, there is no pluperfect or future perfect; these meanings are expressed by absolute past or future tense respectively, with adverbs or other lexical means being used, if required, to express temporal relations with specified reference points.
- It's difficult to find absolute past in a sentence.
- But if you pick a point in the absolute elsewhere and draws its light cone, you will see that the absolute elsewhere for that second point overlaps with the absolute past of the first point-- meaning that a return signal from the second point can end up in the past of the first point.
- Fear Before the March of Flames explained that the DVD will not be " random live footage from four years [ . . . ] followed by random live footage from three years ago " . " Absolute Past, Absolute Future " would be presented in documentary form, telling the history of the band chronologically.
- For any given point in space-time, the remainder of space-time can be divided into four zones called the " absolute future " ( points that can be reached by traveling slower than light ), the " absolute past " ( points from which the current point can be reached by traveling slower than the speed of light ), the " absolute present " ( points lying directly on the light cone ), and the " absolute elsewhere " ( points lying outside both the future and past light cones ).